Sirloin Tip Roast Bundle Goeken-Cattle
- Also known as round tip roast, a hindquarters cut, about 2lbs. Flavorful and lean, should be braised or stewed or oven-roasted slow and low. Includes 1lb stew beef cuts, 2lb's single-source lean ground beef, 1lb soup bones.
- This Bundle provides around 13-20 servings (3-6 meals for a family of 4)
- Get recipes and cooking tips for Sirloin Tip Roast, Stew Beef Cuts, Single-source Lean Ground Beef, and Soup Bones
- USDA inspected, cut and packaged at family-owned and operated butcher shops
- Raised humanely by independent, family farms
- Ships frozen to your door
- Roast sizes vary 1-3oz